Friday, March 6, 2015

Paint Party Friday: Week 52, Year 4 Check-In

Welcome to Paint Party Friday!
It's Week 52, which can only mean one thing...


Next week, PPF turns 4!!!

To celebrate turning 4, and to start off year 5, EVA & Kristin will be hosting a Birthday/Anniversary/Blogoversary party next Friday, March 13th and you're invited!  

Every week we see your amazing paintings, now we want to see you!  We thought it would be fun to have a (completely optional) theme, so we hope you'll play along and create a self-portrait to bring to the party.

We will be finishing up the celebration with a giveaway, so don't miss it!

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts. See you next week for the celebration!

24 comments:

  1. I love the idea of attempting a self portrait!!! might not actually look like me, but I'm game for a bit of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy PPF to everyone. Hmm, interesting theme for the 13th. Glad it's optional.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea...mine may not look like me, but the attempt shall be fun!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG 4 years!!! Congratulations in such a wonderful art effort, you bring so much FUN to us! Thank you ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it would be so cool with self portraits, good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds a fun idea, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on 4 years! Great idea to celebrate with a theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow! I've only been doing bi-weekly posts due to my schedule lately, but will need to make an effort to participate next week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh-Oh, of all the many things I've painted, I don't remember ever painting "me." Whoa! Happy 4th Birthday. Now, see what Blessings you have created these past 4 years! What a dynamic party every Friday and I thank you. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations 4 already! How time flies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats girls!Love the idea of a self-portrait!Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats EVA and Kristin-looking forward to the special party!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I haven't been around for a while but I'm glad I came to the party today. I will try to do a portrait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun idea!! can't wait to see all the self-portraits next week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy PPF to all. This is such a wonderful space where we can share our art

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of fun and great art here as always!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy PPF everyone will be popping around to catch up..

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun - congrats on 4 great years!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy PPF :D I am a bit late, but better late than never right? ;) And it is so wonderful that we are celebrating 4 years next week :D I am looking forward to see a lot of self portraits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! What fun. I definitely want to try this. Looking forward to the party.

    ReplyDelete